Saturday, March 31, 2007

My Little Girl




Here is a some shots of Miss B (the spitting image of her father). She is getting tired of me having the camera in her face all of the time, but my camera loves her (in my opinion).

11 comments:

Angela said...

The camera DEFINATELY loves her! The color in the first one is beautiful! Those freckles in the second one are amazing! Two beautiful photos of a beautiful girl! great job!

Ellen said...

Um YEAH, the the camera is *in love* with her. Love these. That second one is especially gorgeous. I think you captured her beauty really well! (Not that I know her, but you know...)

aboutimage said...

Adorable!

Amy (3 Peas) said...

WOW- these are great- those FRECKLES!! Love them :)

Rebekah said...

I love that colour! Her expression in #2 is just too cute. She is definitely photogenic. :)

In-Focus said...

What great freckles!

Jennifer said...

She is a beuaty I love the freckles! Love the colors they are so vivid, great job!!

A Thousand Words Photography said...

Oh goodness! How could you not love those freckles! :)

Danna said...

oh what a sweet shot!! I love the expression on her face in the 2nd one. She is adorable...and who knows maybe she will look more like you someday! :-)

Katie said...

What a cutie she is! These are great. I love that green print dress and those freckles are precious!

sherry boles~ said...

She's SO cute! I just adore those freckles!!