All images on this blog are ©Audrie Howe Photography.
LOL! These are so cute. What a great memory! You've got some competition on your hands :)
Looks like he was having fun helping!
That's cute!I have the same lights -- LOVE them!!!
Oh, what a cutie! He sure looks like he knows what he's doing, lol.
OH MY GOD!!! What a cutie- I totally want to squeeze his cheeks!! I would love to get my camera on someone so cute!! Great job!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
LOL! These are so cute. What a great memory! You've got some competition on your hands :)
Looks like he was having fun helping!
That's cute!
I have the same lights -- LOVE them!!!
Oh, what a cutie! He sure looks like he knows what he's doing, lol.
OH MY GOD!!! What a cutie- I totally want to squeeze his cheeks!! I would love to get my camera on someone so cute!! Great job!
Post a Comment