All images on this blog are ©Audrie Howe Photography.
I've missed your posts! Welcome back! I really like the 2nd photo. Very sweet moment you captured!
These are beautiful! I love them all, you caught some really great emotion here. I'll second Angela, glad to have you back!
I'm with Angela...nice to see you again! Great pics. The kids are adorable :)
Welcome back! I Really like that last photo :)
I'm glad to see you're back. Looks like you've been busy. My favorite is the second to last. I love the light over their heads and that their faces are in near shadow.
I love all of these, you captured them all very well!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I've missed your posts! Welcome back! I really like the 2nd photo. Very sweet moment you captured!
These are beautiful! I love them all, you caught some really great emotion here. I'll second Angela, glad to have you back!
I'm with Angela...nice to see you again! Great pics. The kids are adorable :)
Welcome back! I Really like that last photo :)
I'm glad to see you're back. Looks like you've been busy. My favorite is the second to last. I love the light over their heads and that their faces are in near shadow.
I love all of these, you captured them all very well!
Post a Comment